Friday 2 January 2015

Sojourn

By definition sojourn means roughly a short period in which a person stay in a particular place. Which sums up my last few years nicely. I have moved and been on the move whether due to changing address from one town to another and the one country to another or whether it was for work. Being on the road travelling and staying in hotels, visiting the salons  I supervised. It has been a year of change and I am weary.
So , to begin this possibly auspicious year of 2015  I am determined to get the nest made and put down roots,in family,life and work. A strong foundation.
I begin by making a Blog with intention to join the multitude and move toward reaching out and eventually,who knows, make money from it along with other things I have as a germ of a dream in my mind.
I live in a rental with next to nothing of my own so I am starting from scratch,again! I am not here to disclose in depth detail that leads to gossip fodder just a way of starting again. The way I see my new home is a clean slate in which to infuse my sense of style, making it homey and comfortable on a limited budget.
I have been told on many occasions to use my talents ,to follow my dream and basically as my sister puts it "get off my arse and do something about it" So here goes. Each weekday I will  publish a post of home,food and thought. Along with a item or place of interest.Each day will be thought out and prep`d and each post hopefully will interest those whole want to pop in and read what is going on in my world. May be just for family but may make a new Blog family ,either way all are welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Tracey!! I look forward to your weekly posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna, please sign up so I have members and dont look a complete loser hahaha. I look forward to at least giving this a go. Happy New Year to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. "basically as my sister puts it "get off my arse and do something about it""
    Mum, please.

    ReplyDelete