Saturday 3 January 2015

This Year

This year is an important one for me in many ways, I have plans but  as we all know plans seldom come out like we expect So I will make this list part of my  "To Do" in 2015. No resolutions just pick an item on the list and run with it.


Break a Bad Habit is difficult because I am , as we all know, next to perfect. Asnd as we all know I tend to joke when I am feeling less than good about myself..
My top one is Take An Important Risk. I have already done that moving myself and two of my boys here to the UK.Starting from the beginning. With nothing. Nada.
I will as we go along revisit this post and tick off any or all that I achieve.
I want to work and save to visit South Korea with my son and I want to go on a ghost hunt and I want a holiday by myself. A weekend alone. No offence to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment